Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Its a wonder why some people keep blogs at all. I think blogs are supposed to be like your thoughts, quirky or otherwise interesting moments that happen. And yet there are so many blogs that like chart what the writer does everyday. Like today I woke up at ten, brushed my teeth, didn't feel like showering so I just went to school. After school I came home and had a cookie. After the cookie, I played a computer game; you know the kind miserable hopeless boys like me spend all my time playing. I had a million hours of tuition after, and then I talked to a bunch of people online and got inspired to blog about my very very boring life.

Like who reads that? Seriously. I doubt if I start blogging like that my statcounter thing will jump as much as it does now. Yeah right. And I'm so totally considering the password thing taking into account all the recent violations of my privacy. Somehow Clarissa just attracts all the freaks. Which also totally explains my current collection of friends. The amount of sense I make is astounding, no?

School school! Lectures lectures!

No comments: